- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 3pm* |
- 60 Day Returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Johnsons 4Fleas Tablets - Puppy 3 Pack
- Order by 3pm for next working day delivery
- Free delivery on UK orders over £29
- 60 day returns
Get your puppy and your home flea-free with Johnsons 4Fleas Tablets - 3 pack for Puppies, now available at Swell Pets at our famously discounted prices.
If you are living in a home with more than just dogs (especially if there are cats living there too), you might want to consider a safer and more individual flea treatment like this Johnsons 4Fleas tablets, instead of using a spot-on or aerosol treatment.
Mixed into your puppy’s food, these tablets get to work within 15 minutes of being ingested, killing the fleas on your pup within 24 hours – simple!
Suitable for use with Dogs & Puppies over 4 weeks of age between 1 & 11kg, it is fast, effective, safe and affordable from Swell Pets.
Order it before 3pm weekdays for Same-Day Despatch!
|4Fleas Tablets - Puppy & Sml Dog 3pk||3 Pack|
- The simple and easy way to take care of your dog’s occasional and inevitable parasite problems, Johnsons One Dose Easy Wormer - Size 2 is the perfect answer to ridding your dog of...
- A step up for the rest, Johnsons One Dose Easy Wormer - Size 3 is the perfect answer to roundworm and tapeworm infections in your larger breed dogs and puppies that weigh over 8kgs....
- GWF Nutrition Joint Aid for Dogs is a powerful canine supplement, perfect for providing the painless and effective maintenance of healthy joints, allowing your dog to enjoy a...
- Give your pet the gift of great joints with Vetzyme Flexible Joint Tablets with Glucosamine.
- Dog Rocks are a 100% natural preventative treatment for your dog to stop from burning patches of lawn-grass in your garden due to strong urine, made from Igneous rock. Completely...
- Dorwest Herbs Scullcap and Valerian Tablets are a licensed herbal medicine for the symptomatic relief of anxiety, nervousness, excitability and travel sickness, and an adjunct in the treatment of epilepsy in dogs and cats
Customers also bought