- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 3pm* |
- 60 Day Returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Johnsons Ear Drops
- Order by 3pm for next working day delivery
- Free delivery on UK orders over £29
- 60 day returns
Johnsons Ear Drops for both cats and dogs comes in a handy 15ml dropper bottle, allowing the quick and easy treatment of your pet's ear.
Waxy build ups can be a problem for your pet, inhibiting their ability to hear as well as becoming a home for bacterial infections.
Johnsosn Ear Drop treatment is specially designed to dissolve ear wax while soothing any irritation caused by its' presense and assisting healing. It also contains pyrethrum, which helps to kill ear mites.
At a glance:
- Softens ear wax
- Soothes irritation and assists healing
- 15ml dropper bottle contains natural pyrethrum to kill ear mites
Order it from Swell Pets at the best prices and with the fastest delivery.
- The simple and easy way to take care of your dog’s occasional and inevitable parasite problems, Johnsons One Dose Easy Wormer - Size 2 is the perfect answer to ridding your dog of...
- A step up for the rest, Johnsons One Dose Easy Wormer - Size 3 is the perfect answer to roundworm and tapeworm infections in your larger breed dogs and puppies that weigh over 8kgs....
- GWF Nutrition Joint Aid for Dogs is a powerful canine supplement, perfect for providing the painless and effective maintenance of healthy joints, allowing your dog to enjoy a...
- Dog Rocks are a 100% natural preventative treatment for your dog to stop from burning patches of lawn-grass in your garden due to strong urine, made from Igneous rock. Completely...
- Dorwest Herbs Organic Valerian Compound is a solution packed full of calming naturally calming ingredients, making it an ideal substance to help ease hyperactivity and anxiety in...
- Dorwest Herbs Scullcap and Valerian Tablets are a licensed herbal medicine for the symptomatic relief of anxiety, nervousness, excitability and travel sickness, and an adjunct in the treatment of epilepsy in dogs and cats