SAVE £2.50 on orders over £65 - SEE CODE.

AATU 80/20 Adult Free Run Chicken Dog Food

Adult dog food made with fresh and raw protein

At a glance...
  • 10kg Adult Free Run Chicken dog food
  • 80% chicken, 20% vegetables, fruit, herbs, botanicals
  • Wheat, gluten and grain-free recipe
Loading...
In stock
SKU
SP_AAC260
Price Match
From £77.39 Regular Price £82.99 Save £5.60
Handcrafted in small batch recipes, AATU freshly prepared dry dog food has a bespoke combination of raw ingredients and high protein content.
Details

What is 80/20 Adult Free Run Chicken Dog Food?

AATU 80/20 Adult Free Run Chicken Dog Food offers an 80:20 diet for adult dogs boasting 20% premium veggies, herbs, and botanicals and 80% single-source protein. This comprehensive dry dog food offers the key ingredients needed for good health and vigour. Made without artificial colours, artificial preservatives, artificial flavours or GM ingredients, this adult dog food contains zero grains, and white potato and is gluten-free making it suited to dogs with food sensitivities or allergic reactions. Free Run Chicken Dog Food, which is made by hand in small batches, is sold in 10kg bags.

What are the benefits of 80/20 chicken dog food?

A minimum of 80% of the protein in AATU 80/20 dog food is natural, single-source, preservative-free meat, and the remaining 20% are made up of 32 different fresh vegetables, fruits, herbs, spices, and botanicals, all of which have a variety of health advantages. Spirulina, which has a high concentration of beta carotene, vitamin B-12, iron, and trace minerals, is a component of this freshly cooked kibble. With Enterococcus Faecium, healthy gut microbiota can be established, preserved, and restored in dogs. In this dry food recipe, peppermint and seaweed support digestion and lower blood cholesterol. Thyme has been discovered to offer disease-preventing and health-promoting characteristics, whilst sage contains antimicrobial and antibacterial capabilities.

Traditionally, marigold has been used to reduce inflammation and promote wound healing. Furthermore, it improves blood flow and acts as an antiseptic. Numerous minerals, including iron, magnesium, calcium, manganese, zinc, potassium, and copper, are present in aniseed seeds. These minerals are used to transform food into energy and are crucial for the health of the heart, bones, and blood. Fenugreek is associated with a wide range of advantages. It contains choline, which supports cognitive function in addition to regulating blood sugar levels. Cinnamon extracts have been used to soothe the stomach and treat digestive issues. Cinnamon works as a carminative to disperse intestinal gas.

Features
Features
Food type Dry food
Specifications
Flavour Chicken
Dog age Adult
Bag size 10 kg
Grain free Yes

Feeding guide

Dog weight Activity level low Activity level medium Activity level high
5kg 75g 87.5g 110g
10kg 80g 110g 140g
15kg 100g 155g 210g
20kg 120g 185g 250g
30kg 190g 270g 350g
40kg+ 270g 360g 450g

Ingredients list

Composition: 80% Chicken (50% Chicken, 30% Dehydrated Chicken), Sweet Potato, Chickpeas, Peas, Lucerne, Chicken Stock, Salmon Oil, Carrots, Tomato, Chicory, Tapioca, Apple, Pear, Cranberry, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Parsley, Peppermint, Spirulina, Seaweed, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Chamomile, Rosehip, Stinging Nettle, Yucca, Marigold, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Hip & Joint Care (Glucosamine 178mg/kg, MSM 178mg/kg, Chondroitin 125mg/kg).

Analytical Constituents: Protein 32%, Fat Content 16%, Inorganic Matter 7%, Crude Fibres 3%, Moisture 8%, Omega6 3.4%, Omega3 1.1%,, Nutritional/ Technical Additives: (per kg), L-Carnitine 200mg Enterococcus Faecium DSM 10663 / NCIMB 10415 at 1,000,000,000 cfu – As an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced intestinal microbiota in dogs.

Vitamins: Vitamin A 17,310 iu, Vitamin D3 1,540 iu, Vitamin E 190 mg Trace Elements as Compounds: Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 641 mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 333 mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 105 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 38 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3mg, Sodium Selenite 0.32mg.

Reviews
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:AATU 80/20 Adult Free Run Chicken Dog Food
Your Rating