Arden Grange Light Dog Food is available at a discounted price from Swell Pets to help your dog become trim and lean.
There are plenty of reasons your dog might have begun to gain a few unwanted pounds. It can be age related, low activity levels, diet related or simply a tendency towards a slow metabolism. Providing you have checked with your vet to make sure there are no underlying health concerns, changing their diet to one that is less calorie-dense is the first and one of the most important steps towards regaining a healthy body, and that's where Arden Grange Light comes in.
What makes Arden Grange Light Different?
Firstly, it is less calorie dense without becoming dissatisfying to your dog. Unless their weight has got to a dangerous level, the generous feeding guidelines meal that the volume of food in your dog's food bowl doesn't reduce by much, just its calorie content so that your dog still feels full and won't be pestering you for more - or at least, no more than usual...
Flavour isn't compromised either - your dog's meal provides them with one of the greatest yet simplest pleasures in life - great taste. That's why Arden Grange have made every effort to make this food retain the great flavour of its other delicious dog foods, packing it full of low-fat chicken meal.
Suitable for dogs that are 1 year of age or older, it contains nothing but high-quality hypoallergenic ingredients that won't provoke uncomfortable food intolerances in your dog that can lead to upset stomachs and poor skin condition.
- 31% whole grain rice for slow release energy
- 31% Whole Grain Maize, also for energy
- Chicken Meal - Low fat protein to help build and maintain muscle mass, not body fat.
- Tocopherols and Rosemary Extract
- Beet pulp for easy digestion
- Chicken Fat and Fresh Chicken (5%), lower than other Arden Grange foods to encourage weight loss.
- Dried Brewers Yeast
- Egg Powder
- Fish Meal
- Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- Cranberry Extract for healthy urinary tracts
- Chrondrotin and glucosamine for joint care
The Sooner you start...
The sooner you and your dog start, the faster you will get results. Mixed with an increase in the amount of exercise your dog partakes in, the weight should start dropping off once they start on Arden Grange Light.