Iams Adult Large Breed Dog Food has been specially made to look after your dogs' joints and cartilage to maintain their mobility and agility long into adult life. Especially made for larger dogs who tend to suffer from joint problems, it has added glucosamine, a natural compound which promotes healthy joints and cartilage.
This food has reduced fat levels to help larger dogs maintain a healthy weight for less joint stress and overall wellbeing and it is made from high quality ingredients, providing optimal levels of vitamins and minerals needed by your dog for superb organ function and health. It also has added Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids which will help towards healthy skin and coat - your dog's first line of defence against bacterial infections.
The added beet pulp helps to aid your dog's digestion, meaning that this dish is unlikely to upset its' delicate stomach, allowing your dog to get the best nutritional value out of this delicious food.
With a great chicken and turkey taste and millions of healthy dogs happily fed, Iams has become a household brand with a reputation for great canine nutritional care. Order some at an amazingly discounted price from Swell Pets and get it sooner rather than later - we despatch orders placed before 3pm weekdays the very same day, with Next Working Day Delivery options available!
Key Benefits of Iams Large Breed Dog Food
- No added colours, flavours or preservatives - just wholesome ingredients
- High levels of tasty chicken: for outstanding natural flavour and excellent overall health
- Added glucosamine: a natural compound that promotes healthy cartilage and joints
- Reduced fat levels, helping your dog to maintain a healthy weight for less joint stress
- Finest ingredients and optimized levels of vitamins and minerals to helps support your dog's natural immune system
- Special fibre promotes a healthy digestive system, smaller stools and easier clean-up
- Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids promoting excellent skin and coat condition
Dried Chicken and Turkey (23%), Maize, Wheat, Sorghum, Animal Fat, Barley, Dried Beet Pulp (2.8%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.15%), Linseed, Glucosamine
- Protein: 23.0%
- Fat content: 13.0%
- Omega-6 fatty acids: 2.24%
- Omega-3 fatty acids: 0.15%
- Crude Ash: 7.2%
- Crude Fibres: 3.0%
- Moisture: 8.0%
- Calcium: 1.2%
- Phosphorus: 0.9%
- Vitamin A: 57197 IU/kg
- Vitamin D: 6791 IU/kg
- Vitamin E: 125 mg/kg
- Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 679 mg/kg
- Zinc oxide 235 mg/kg
- Manganous oxide: 36 mg/kg
- Manganous sulphate monohydrate: 51 mg/kg
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 50 mg/kg
- Potassium iodide: 3.7 mg/kg
- Basic cobaltous carbonate monhydrate:5.4 mg/kg
Store in a cool, dry place; ideally in a sealed container.