Lily's Kitchen Dry Chicken and Duck Countryside Casserole
Grain free complete diet, packed with fresh chicken and duck
- Full and complete grain free dry dog food
- Packed with fresh chicken and freshly prepared duck
- Contains added glucosamine and chondroitin
What is Lily’s Kitchen Dry Chicken and Duck Countryside Casserole?
The Lily’s Kitchen Chicken and Duck Countryside Casserole is a balanced complete grain free dry dog food that is ideal for adult dogs. It contains fresh chicken and freshly prepared duck, as well as sweet potatoes and a variety of natural botanicals for optimum taste and health benefits.
What are the key features of this dog food?
- Grain free recipe for adult dogs, ideal for even those with sensitivities
- Filled with vitamins and minerals
- Includes glucosamine and chondroitin for bone and joint support
- Made with all natural ingredients
- 7kg bag
- 31% chicken and 8% duck
Why is the Chicken and Duck Countryside Casserole good for my dog?
As well as the best quality meat for your dog, this recipe also includes a host of vegetables and botanicals for extra benefits. Apples and peas are included for a good level of fibre, aiding in good gut health and helping with digestion. There are also whole lentils that are packed with vitamin B for a better high energy support, as well as salmon oil for a healthy coat and skin.
What are the benefits of dry food?
Dry food is great for teeth and gums, helping to remove tartar build up over time. It can also be more cost-effective as dogs usually eat smaller portions of it, whilst still getting a healthy balanced meal. It is more convenient as it is cleaner, easier to sort into portions, and can be left out all day without spoiling, perfect for dogs who are grazers.
Fresh Chicken (31%), Sweet Potatoes (29%), Duck (8%), Whole Peas (6.5%), Whole Lentils, Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver (3%), Egg, Potato Protein, Chicken Gravy, Minerals, Botanicals & Herbs* (1%), Salmon Oil, Prebiotics (Mannan Oligosaccharides 1.3g/kg, Fructooligosaccharides 0.8g/kg), Carrots, Apples, Joint Care Mix (Glucosamine 175mg/kg, Methylsulfonylmethane 175mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 125mg/kg), Cranberries, Spinach. *Botanicals & Herbs: Alfalfa, Chickweed, Cleavers, Goldenrod, Nettles, Seaweed, Dandelion Root, Celery Seeds, Milk Thistle, Burdock Root, Marigold Flowers, Rosehips.
Calories: 359 kcal/100g
- Crude Protein 23.5%
- Crude Fat 12%
- Crude Ash 7%
- Crude Fibres 3%
- Omega 6 1.8%
- Omega 3 1.2%
- Calcium 1.1%
- Phosphorus 0.8%
Vitamins (per kg):
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate) 18,000 IU
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 1,800 IU
- Vitamin E (as Alpha Tocopherol Acetate) 150 IU
Trace Elements (per kg):
- Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 100mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 10mg
- Copper (as Copper (II) Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 9mg
- Selenium (as Organic Selenium S. cerevisiae CNCM 1-3060) 0.2mg
- Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 0.5mg
Lily's Kitchen Dry Senior Turkey Trout and White Fish 7kgFrom £55.55 Regular Price £65.00 Save £9.45In stock
Lily's Kitchen Dry Shepherds Pie Lamb Potatoes Parsley 7kgFrom £55.55 Regular Price £65.00 Save £9.45In stock
Lily's Kitchen Dry Wild Woodland Walk Venison Salmon 7kgFrom £55.55 Regular Price £65.00 Save £9.45In stock