Resploot is an ongoing effort to contribute in curbing PET bottles (polyethylene terephthalate) reaching land fills and oceans, by making them into pet beds! This encouragement of a sustainable way of living is all part of the Resploot brand, with their recycled polyester they use giving off 75% less CO2 emission than virgin polyester.
Available in this range is the Hawsbill Turtle from Australia, the Red Panda from China, the Elephant from Sri Lanka and the Ganges River Dolphin from India, each featuring stunning patterns to match the Resploot Dog Bed range.
Also available in sofa and mattress beds, greys, teals and blues, as well as a range of dog toys, see the full Reploot range here.
- Sumatran Orangutan - 31 x 18 x 5cm
- Sri Lankan Elephant - 22 x 5 x 17cm
- African Black Rhino - 22 x 6 x 12cm
- Chinese Red Panda - 32 x 25 x 5.5cm
- Australian Hawksbill Turtle - 22 x 24 x 6cm
- Black Footed Ferret - 28 x 12 x 3cm
- Ganges River Dolphin - 29 x 13 x 6cm
- Galapagos Sea Lion - 17 x 5 x 20cm
- Philippines Whale Shark - 27 x 18 x 7cm
- Brazilian Poison Dart Frog - 18 x 18 x 5cm