Zoo Med Reptivite without D3 57g-227g
A complete vitamin, mineral, and amino acid complex without D3
- Vitamin and mineral supplement
- Specifically formulated for reptiles
- No D3
Zoo Med Reptivite is a reptile food supplement that can make a huge difference to the life and health of your reptile. Originally part of a programme commissioned by San Diego Zoo, Reptivite contains a 2:1 Calcium to phosphorous ratio, no artificial additives and can help your reptile develop healthy bones (and shells for tortoises and turtles) due to the calcium content. This, however, depends on whether they are getting plenty of vitamin D3 from another source.
Zoo Med have kept things natural, and this Reptivite doesn't contain any yeast, soy or sucrose.
- Use 2-3 times weekly on your reptile's food.
- Reptivite without D3, on food: Dust lightly over vegetables, fruits or turtle paste.
- Reptivite without D3, on insects: Dust lightly over insects.