SAVE £2.50 on orders over £65 - SEE CODE.

AATU 80/20 Adult Free Run Duck Dog Food

Dry dog food made with fresh and raw protein

At a glance...
  • 10kg Adult Free Run Duck dog food
  • 80% duck, 20% vegetables, fruit, herbs, botanicals
  • Wheat, gluten and grain-free recipe
Loading...
In stock
SKU
SP_AAD263
Price Match
From £83.99 Regular Price £89.99 Save £6.00
AATU dog food features a bespoke combination of raw ingredients to boost health and vitality.
Details

What is 80/20 Adult Free Run Duck Dog Food?

AATU 80/20 Adult Free Run Duck Dog Food offers an 80:20 diet for adult dogs, containing 80% single-source protein and 20% high-quality vegetables, herbs and botanicals. This dry dog food is a complete feed that provides essential nutrients for health and vitality. Made without artificial colours, artificial preservatives, or artificial flavours, this adult dog food contains zero grains, and white potato and is gluten free making it suited to dogs with sensitivities to food intolerances. Handcrafted in small batch recipes, Free Run Duck Dog Food is available in 10kg bags.

What are the benefits of 80/20 duck dog food?

To provide your dog with the very best in natural, holistic nutrition, AATU 80/20 dog food contains a minimum of 80% natural, single-source preservative-free meat and the remaining 20% comes from 32 different fresh vegetables, fruits, herbs, spices, and botanicals which have several health benefits. This freshly prepared kibble includes spirulina which has a high concentration of beta carotene, vitamin B-12, iron and trace minerals. A balanced intestinal microbiota can be established, maintained, and restored in dogs with Enterococcus Faecium. The peppermint and seaweed in this dry good recipe help to control blood cholesterol and aid the digestive process. Sage has anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties while thyme has been found to have disease-preventing and health-promoting properties.

Traditionally, marigold has been used to reduce inflammation and promote wound healing. Furthermore, it improves blood flow and acts as an antiseptic. Aniseed seeds contain a wide range of minerals, including iron, magnesium, calcium, manganese, zinc, potassium, and copper. Food is converted into energy through the use of these minerals, which are essential for cardiac, bone, and blood health. There are many benefits associated with fenugreek. In addition to balancing blood sugar levels, it contains choline, which aids in cognitive function. Cinnamon extracts have been used to treat gastrointestinal problems and to help calm the stomach. As a carminative, cinnamon helps break up intestinal gas.

Features
Features
Food type Dry food
Specifications
Flavour Duck
Dog age Adult
Bag size 10 kg
Grain free Yes

Feeding guide

Dog weight Activity level low Activity level medium Activity level high
5kg 75g 87.5g 110g
10kg 80g 110g 140g
15kg 100g 155g 210g
20kg 120g 185g 250g
30kg 190g 270g 350g
40kg+ 270g 360g 450g

Ingredients list

Composition: 80% Duck (51% Duck, 29% Dehydrated Duck), Sweet Potato, Chickpeas, Peas, Lucerne, Salmon Oil, Duck Stock, Carrots, Tomato, Chicory, Tapioca, Apple, Pear, Cranberry, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Parsley, Peppermint, Spirulina, Seaweed, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Chamomile, Rosehip, Stinging Nettle, Yucca, Marigold, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Hip & Joint Care (Glucosamine 178mg/kg, MSM 178mg/kg, Chondroitin 125mg/kg).

Analytical Constituents: Protein 33%, Fat Content 19%, Inorganic Matter 9%, Crude Fibre 3%, Moisture 8%, Omega6 2.4%, Omega3 1.4% Nutritional/ Technical Additives: (per kg),L-Carnitine 200mg Enterococcus Faecium DSM 10663 / NCIMB 10415 at 1,000,000,000 cfu – As an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balance intestinal microbiota in dogs.

Vitamins: Vitamin A 17,310 IU Vitamin D3 1,540 IU Vitamin E 190 mg. Trace Elements as Compounds: Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 641mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 333mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 105mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 38mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3mg, Sodium Selenite 0.32mg.

Reviews
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:AATU 80/20 Adult Free Run Duck Dog Food
Your Rating