Lily's Kitchen Dry Puppy Chicken and Salmon
The perfect grain-free recipe to get your puppy started on the right track
- Full and complete grain free dry puppy food
- Packed with fresh chicken and salmon
- Suitable for puppies from 8 weeks old
What is Lily's Kitchen Puppy Chicken and Salmon?
The Lily’s Kitchen Lily's Kitchen Puppy Chicken and Salmon is a grain free nutritionally balanced dry puppy food. It contains fresh chicken, salmon and peas, with no meat meal or fillers included.
What are the key features of this dog food?
- Grain free recipe for puppies, ideal for even those with sensitivities
- Filled with vitamins and minerals
- Includes glucosamine and chondroitin for growing bones and joint support
- Made with all natural ingredients
- 7.5kg bag
- 27% chicken and 10% salmon
Why is Lily's Kitchen Puppy Chicken and Salmon good for my puppy?
This complete diet is bursting with goodness for your growing pup, with adding salmon oil for skin and coat, glucosamine and chondroitin for growing bones and joint support, as well as prebiotic to aid in good digestive health.
This recipe includes 27% fresh chicken, as well as 7% of chicken livers, making it super tasty and gentle on tummies. This is fresh meat only, with no meat meal, bone meal or rendered meat. Lily’s Kitchen also don’t use any cheap fillers like wheat, corn or soya.
What are the benefits of dry food?
Dry food is great for teeth and gums, helping to remove tartar build up over time. It can also be more cost-effective as dogs usually eat smaller portions of it, whilst still getting a healthy balanced meal. It is more convenient as it is cleaner, easier to sort into portions, and can be left out all day without spoiling, perfect for dogs who are grazers.
Fresh Chicken (27%), Sweet Potatoes, Salmon (10%), Chicken Liver (7%), Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Whole Lentils, Whole Peas (4%), Chicken Fat, Egg, Chicken Gravy, Flaxseed, Minerals, Botanicals & Herbs* (1%), Salmon Oil, Joint Care Mix (Methylsulfonylmethane 1600mg/kg, Glucosamine 1500mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 1500mg/kg), Prebiotics (Mannan Oligosaccharides 2.5g/kg, Fructooligosaccharides 1.5g/kg), Carrots, Apples, Cranberries, Spinach. *Botanicals & Herbs: Alfalfa, Chickweed, Cleavers, Goldenrod, Nettles, Seaweed, Dandelion Root, Celery Seeds, Milk Thistle, Burdock Root, Marigold Flowers, Rosehips
Calories: 380 kcal/100g
- Crude Protein 29%
- Crude Fat 16%
- Crude Ash 7.5%
- Crude Fibres 3%
- Omega 6 3.1%
- Omega 3 1.2%
- Calcium 1.2%
- Phosphorus 0.9%
Vitamins (per kg):
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate) 18,000 IU
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 1,800 IU
- Vitamin E (as Alpha Tocopherol Acetate) 150 IU
Trace Elements (per kg):
- Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 100mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 10mg
- Copper (as Copper (II) Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 9mg
- Selenium (as Organic Selenium S. cerevisiae CNCM 1-3060) 0.2mg
- Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 0.5mg
Cooper and Co Puppy Turkey with Sweet Potato and Carrots Dog FoodFrom £49.88 Regular Price £69.99 Save £20.11In stock
Autarky Puppy/Junior Delicious Chicken Dog FoodFrom £36.49 Regular Price £37.29 Save £0.80In stock
Billy and Margot Farm Raised Chicken + Superfood Blend Puppy Dog FoodFrom £49.74 Regular Price £66.99 Save £17.25In stock