Whimzees Rice Bone
Completely natural and vegetarian dental treat bone, for effective plaque removal
- All natural dental treat for daily use
- Made of six primary ingredients
- Removes plaque and tartar
What are the Whimzees Rice Bones?
Whimzee Rice Bones are an all natural dental treat that removes plaque and tartar, as well as reducing the bacteria that can cause bad breath smells.
What are the key features of this Rice Bone?
- A fully natural vegetarian edible dental bone
- Ideal for those with sensitivities, with the main ingredient being rice
- A great daily treat that is low in fat whilst being full of vitamins and antioxidants
- Includes added fibre to aid in digestive health
The Whimzees Rice Bone comes in one main size, and is best used daily for optimum results.
Why should I choose Whimzees Rice Bones?
This offers a daily treat that is full of natural ingredients, with no artificial colours or flavours. Not only does it help to remove any plaque and tartar, but will also be combating bad breath and adding fibre to your dogs diet, which aids in digestion.
Which is the best size for my dog?
These are best for medium to large breeds, and shouldn’t be fed to smaller species until 25lbs, or puppies under 9 months old.
What's in them?
- Ingredients: - rice, potato starch, glycerin, powdered cellulose, lecithin, dried yeast, malt extract, sweet lupine meal
- Guaranteed Analysis: - crude protein 4%, crude fat 2%, crude fibre 7.5%, moisture 12%
Petello Yak Cheese Dog ChewFrom £1.62 Regular Price £2.99 Save £1.37In stock
Edgard & Cooper Doggy Dental Strawberry and MintFrom £2.32 Regular Price £3.20 Save £0.88In stock
Canophera Coffee Wood Dog Chew StickFrom £4.79 Regular Price £6.99 Save £2.20In stock
Lily's Kitchen Woofbrush Dental ChewsFrom £5.57 Regular Price £7.75 Save £2.18In stock